Re: G++ ABI mismatches

> The return value is the adjusted pointer to the exception object.
> Consider the following test case, which shows that pointer adjustment
> must happen on a per-handler basis.

Ok, that makes sense.  But how does cxa_begin catch know what the
requested type is for the object?  I thought that was the job of the
personality routine?  Regardless, if G++ does not meet the ABI spec,
either G++ or the ABI should be fixed.  Which one? :)

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/
http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/Projects/