Re: [tree-ssa] RFC: Making control flow more explicit

Op ma 11-08-2003, om 21:51 schreef Zdenek Dvorak:
> Hello,
>
> [snip]
>
> > So why are you remoiving the concept of a parent?  Or is there simply a
> > different way of getting to it?
>
> because parent obviously is not what you want here. IIRC in the ssa dce
> algorithm marking of the neccesary control statements is somehow
> done using dominator information.

I think Jeff tried that with the current DCE implementatoin:

Now if computing/using control dependency is the only way to make it
work after your patches, maybe he can dig up that work again so we can
try it with your modified tree-ssa???

Gr.
Steven