Re: libstdc++ multilib install broken

Kean Johnston wrote:
Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
The generated Makefile.in for libstdc++v3/ does not seem
to be using MULTISUBDIR when installing.

I ran into a similar problem with libffi. The way I got around it was to make sure that the top level configure is invoked with --enable-multilib. I think that that should be automatic, but it currently is not. Phil, if you try that and it works, then it is a good data point for rethinking how multilibs are handled for the library sub-trees, and how their configure scripts are invoked when doing a bootstrap.

Does not help. I've always been passing --enable-multilib to the top-level configure.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html