Re: gcc do not consider the head file change when compiling???

"Mojx" <mojx@fulltop.com> writes:

> Hi When I modified a head file(*.h), gcc can't know it, to solve the
> issue, I have to make clean and make all again, is there any way to
> solve it?

This question is off topic for this list, which is about the
development _of_ gcc, not _using_ gcc to build other programs.

gcc just does what make tells it to do.  You have to list dependencies
of the .o files on all the relevant .h files in the makefile.  gcc can
help you generate these lists.  See the CPP and Make manuals for
details.

zw