Re: [tree-ssa]: After edge insertion, two bb's share the same heda

Good analysis of the problem. I havent got time to do any extensive testing, but see if this resolves your problem. Im not sure if it'll cause other problems or not. In theory it shouldn't but Im pressed for time at the moment. I'll do a better investigation of this fix on monday.

Yup, this works. Thanks a bunch.