Re: [tree-ssa]New fortran frontend

> ! The full distribution includes the C, C++, Objective-C, Fortran, Fortran 95,
> ! Java, and Ada (in case of GCC 3.1 and later) compilers.  The full distribution
> ! also includes runtime libraries for C++, Objective-C, Fortran, Fortran 95, and
> ! Java.  In GCC 3.0 and later versions, GNU compiler testsuites are also
> ! included in the full distribution.

The official name of the language is "Fortran".  The older version is
called "FORTRAN 77" or "Fortran 77".  So the language list should
rather read something like

[...] includes the C, C++, Objective-C, Fortran 77, Fortran, Java, and
Ada [...]

Note that the C frontend is not called "C 99", and the Ada frontend is
not called "Ada 95" (?) either.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter@uni-tuebingen.de>