Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge as of 2003-07-06

On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 05:13, Toon Moene wrote:

> Bootstrap comparison failure!
> gcc.o differs

How odd, this is the same problem I had a few weeks ago on my ppc box.
But I've been bootstrapping on ppc and ppc64 without any problems since
the latest merge.  I wonder if this is the same -fno-strict-aliasing
problems that Andrew Pinski has reported.  Unfortunately I have no
access to non-linux PPC.

Perhaps one way for me to debug this would be for you to run the
testsuite with the stage1 compiler and send me the .i files for any test
that fails for you but not for me (my ppc testers send their testresults
every night).

Diego.