Re: what happened to the donated FSF/Europe machine?

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 18:35, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> A bit ago, a machine was donated to the FSF/Europe and earmarked for the
> use of gcc developers.

[...]
> This was a stunning bit of generosity, one which I'm hoping will inspire
> other, additional selfless acts.

For french citizens, the instructions are here (50% payed by the state
via refund on taxes thanks to Loic paperwork efforts):

<http://fsffrance.org/donations/donate.fr.html>

The (may be not up to date) non anonymous french donation list:

<http://fsffrance.org/donations/donators-money.fr.html>

(I believe a law will increase the refund this year from 50% to 60%
up to 20% of revenue instead of 10%, it is currently being discussed by
the french legislator.)

> How do current gcc developers gain access to this machine? Do you have
> to apply for an account?

I don't think the donation has been used to purchase a machine
dedicated to the GCC project developpers:

<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-03/msg00289.html>

<<