Re: [Bug middle-end/10060] ICE (stack overflow) on huge file (300k lines) due to recursive behaviour of copy_rtx_if_shared, in emit_rtl.c

------- Additional Comments From pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu 2003-07-11 02:27 -------
Okay I can confirm this fixes the 100000 case (and most likely higher ones too but I do
not have the time to test them) but it is slow and memory hungry test case: 850M.

This reminds me.
Maybe we want a "memory-hog" keyword for test cases that take up >xM (x is debatable) on the current HEAD?
And a "time-hog" keyword for test cases that take up some absurd amount of compile time (compared to a previous version or not, debatable)
That way, we can tell where the good cases to profile gcc time and memory usage against are, without having to remember what bug numbers the cases were attached to?

This would also help when people test patches supposed to fix some time or memory issue, to see if it helps on other large cases.

--Dan