Re: 'make check' in libiberty, 31 failures

dj> The demangler was always broken.  The new tests
dj> were added to point this out.

Ah, that makes sense.  The new tests are doing their job.

dj> There is quite a thread about this (search for "demangler") already,
dj> with no expectation of a short-term fix.

I had read a bunch of demangler posts but all I saw was stuff about C++
library dependencies in the new demangler.  So I looked harder and
found the older posts.

There are already some pr's open for this, gcc/11028 and gcc/7986,
so I'm cool.

Thanks,

Michael C