Re: C99 features

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm looking for information
about C99 itself. The standard from ANSI is probably not what I need
(reams and reams of standard-speak). I'd just like a summary of each
feature added: a couple sentences and a code fragment would be perfect.
Do you know of such a resource?

Thanks,
Shaun