Re: GCC 3.3.1 and GCC 3.4 Schedule

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Toon Moene wrote:
> I think it's paramount to our clientele to have a single point on our
> web site where they could find:
>
> 1. The release schedule
> 2. Annotated with the major new features for each 3.x release.

Basically, that's what I tried to achieve with the release information
section in the middle of the main page (which I enhanced and tweaked
today, partially in response to your note).

Do you have any suggestions how we could/should improve that?

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/