Re: importing another file into top-level include directory?

It seems like this thread has died off without a clear approval or
disapproval.  Unless I hear an objection or someone tells me that I need
explicit approval (and from whom), I will go ahead and import this file from
binutils sometime early next week.  I will be careful to follow the rules
required by DJ's auto-sync scripts.