Re: [tree-ssa] edge insertion/split problem

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 08:20, Diego Novillo wrote:

> I thinks we ought to bite the bullet and lower SWITCH_EXPRs already.
> All these headaches seem unnecessary and the insertion code is kind of
> brittle.

Im not sure I'd call it brittle... Theres just the very odd case thats
been missed, like this one. Whats there appears to work just fine, and I
think we have all the cases now.. Its being used quite extensively.

 And this problem has turned out to be quite simple now that I thought
to do edge insertions for the GOTOs.  The now Im simply inserting goto's
on those edges, and creating a default case.. It certainly *looks*
simple now :-). Im about to try it, we'll see :-)

Besides, if they can ever exist, we need to handle them, so we might as
well get it working now.

Andrew