Request update of config.sub on 3.3 branch

Hi,

Could someone with appropriate permissions please pull in the
latest config.sub onto the 3.3 branch?  Please.

Since the last update, a bug was fixed which forced all tic4x-*
targets to be tic4x-coff.  With the fixed config.sub in binutils
2.14, one can build C and Ada compilers for tic4x-rtems.   C++
still has an ICE which Svein is looking at.

With this bug fixed in gcc 3.3.1, we can expect that the tic4x
target will work out of the box.  It has been a long time in
the making and I just want to make sure it doesn't have to
wait until gcc 3.4.  :)

Thanks.