Re: gcc_latest_snapshot CVS tag

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>>> The "gcc_latest_snapshot" tag has been moved.
>> Does anyone use this tag and really, really need it?
> I used to use it for my `snapshot' checked-out tree, that I used to
> test on a dozen different architectures weekly.  I haven't done this
> for a long time, unfortunately, so it can go away as far as I'm
> concerned.

Fine, thanks!

There weren't any further responses within 2+ weeks, so I plan to remove
the gcc_latest_snapshot tag after Monday's snapshot.

`cvs rtag -d -R gcc_latest_snapshot` is the correct CVS incantation,
right?

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/