Re: GCC 3.3.1 and GCC 3.4 Schedule

> Wolfgang, do you think it would be worthwhile to add a flag to PRs that
> are good candidates for regression hunts?

I haven't followed this too closely lately, but I had the impression that
knowing which patch fixed something (unfortunately) did not imply that the
bug was fixed soon. But that's a question those have to answer who _do_ fix
bugs, not us bugzilla people. If they say that's useful information, then
let's do it.

Apart from that, if you have spare cycles: there are ~150 regressions, most
have small testcases these days, and most have not seen a regression hunt.
Pick your favorite.[1]

W.

[1] No, actually, pick _my_ favorite ones: 9483, 11027, 11050, 11071 :-)

Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth@ices.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ices.utexas.edu/~bangerth/