Re: solaris 2.9 sun assembler warnings

Jan Hubicka wrote:

Can you please send me something together with the source fiule? I don't have the include files from solaris and this does not reproduce for me on ultralinux. I don't quite understand how such change in delay slot scheduling can possibly be changed by the patch touching CFG code...

What exactly do you mean (source file), the errors.c is in the tree? Which include files? the /usr/include?

I don't say you're the guilty one :) but your patch brought it up.

Thanks,
Andreas