Re: Updating to Autoconf 2.5x

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 07:58:30PM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> I've always wanted us to have toplevel@ or
> configure@sources.redhat.com, for all projects hosted in s.r.c., and
> GCC too, just because GCC shares most of the top-level files with
> that.  Can't we go ahead and create one of these lists, in which we'll
> discuss not only this transition, but also any patches that affect the
> top level alone?

So first Christopher objects to a list having @codesourcery.com at the
end, and now Alexandre wants @redhat.com at the end?  Thanks to both
companies for giving us so much free software work, but let's avoid any
company conflicts by avoiding use of either company's domain as much as we
can, OK?  To do otherwise will just confuse people into thinking that
something is a single-company effort, when it is not.