Re: http://g95.sourceforge.net or http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net

pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at (Gerald Pfeifer)  wrote on 03.06.03 in <Pine.BSF.4.55.0306031046370.76145@acrux.dbai.tuwien.ac.at>:

> In other words, while the GPL is sufficient to keep software free (in the
> FSF sense), one can still easily branch off FSF sources without the FSF
> being able to make use of his/her code. :-(

Let's keep honest here: it should read "being willing", not "being able".
Nobody forces the FSF to only use FSF-assigned code. (They have their
reasons, of course, which we don't need to discuss for the umpteenth time;
we should just remember that it is a voluntary decision, and not enforced
by some external entity.)

MfG Kai