libgcc.map

Hi,

in the process of adding dylib support for darwin I come over this libgcc.map generation. I have now something working but I'd like to understand a few things.

Who is using this map?

In my darwin/OS-X environement nm spits one underscore more (pres symbol) than I have in the libgcc-std.ver file. So for the quick I generated a libgcc-darwin.ver file where every symbol has one underscore more. Not very elegant.

Where do I modify best the additional underscore?

Thank you for any explanation, pointer.

Regards,
Andreas