Re: [tree-ssa] Integrating g95

On Sat, 2003-05-31 at 17:48, Paul Brook wrote:

> Technically speaking I don't think there are any problems. It's just a case
> of dropping into the source tree and a small patch to tell the build system
> about the target library.

Agreed.  It will be good having g95 in GCC at last.

> Assuming ot objections are raised, where should I send the changes?
> Would you prefer a tarball and small patch, or just a huge patch?

The patch is probably going to be large for mail.  A link to it should
be enough.

> The code comitted would be identical to that at
> http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net
> In the short-medium term we would probably still maintain the seperate
> external source tree for our convenience, with frequent resyncs between the
> two.

Hmm, I'm not sure about this.  If we are going to move it, I think it
might be best to make the switch at once.  Why do you think it would be
more convenient to keep the two repositories?

Diego.