Re: Problem Installing Linux Kernel Module compiled with gcc-3.2.x

I have been manually recompillng the module and kernel to ensure they are
both compiled with the same version of gcc. When I do switch gcc versions,
I cp .config to config, make mrproper, cp config .config, make dep, make
all modules modules_install install; reboot; make clean on my driver the
make it.

--
Kendrick Hamilton E.I.T.
SED Systems, a division of Calian Ltd.