Re: [tree-ssa]: Overlap of variable with same variable?

Works for insert before, i think.

I think i'm left now with one last insert problem somewhere, because DCE
is still busting things (removing way too many phi nodes).  If I turn off
DCE or PRE, it bootstraps okay, which tells me it's probably an insert
problem.

I'll hunt down what's going on.