Re: Suggestion for new keywords in bugzilla

I'm not sure what it's best option. Of course, everything is better than the
[diagnosis] stamp in the summary.

* error-recovery (we get an ICE/bailing-out-message after a sensible
  error message). This should be specified in addition to
  ice-on-invalid-code.

Yes, agreed. Is it possible to have some dropbox with keywords instead of
being forced to type them in manually?
This is being worked on by someone else (If you look at bugzilla.mozilla.org's bugzilla bugs, you'll see one for this enhancement).
When they get it done, i'll add it to our bugzilla.