Re: Suggestion for new keywords in bugzilla

Volker Reichelt <reichelt@igpm.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

> I'd like to add the following keywords:
>
> * diagnostic (for error messages/warnings that are misleading or broken
>   and superfluous/missing warnings)

Maybe this should be a new component (like, c, c++, etc). On the other hand,
it's clear that e.g. some diagnosis bugs are stricly C++ related. I'm not
sure what it's best option. Of course, everything is better than the
[diagnosis] stamp in the summary.

> * error-recovery (we get an ICE/bailing-out-message after a sensible
>   error message). This should be specified in addition to
>   ice-on-invalid-code.

Yes, agreed. Is it possible to have some dropbox with keywords instead of
being forced to type them in manually?

Giovanni Bajo