At the request of those drowing in gcc-bugs email

I have changed gcc-bugs's email preferences so it only gets mail about the following:

"New Comments are added"
"Priority, status, severity, and/or milestone changes"
"The bug is resolved or verified "
"The bug is in the unconfirmed state"

The following will not cause gcc-bugs to receive mail:
"New Attachments are added"
"Keywords field changes"
"CC field changes"
"Any field not mentioned above changes"

If we want to make decisions that we want certain types of mail to go to certain lists or something, we can.

--Dan