Re: MinGW (Was Re: PROPOSAL: Variation on an Alternate policy for obsoleting targets)

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 09:16:13PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>Patches not getting reviewed in a reasonable amount of time is a known
>problem, and we're all working on it.  :-/

Patches that are submitted for mingw which are covered by the parts of
gcc that I maintain are reviewed in a reasonable amount of time.

Patches in other parts of the tree get reviewed as fast as any other
patches get reviewed, AFAICT.

Sometimes mingw/cygwin *bugs* in gnats languish however.

I do what I can.  I haven't seen anyone around who was willing to step
in to handle cygwin/mingw issues.

cgf
(windows, cygwin, mingw maintainer)