Re: MinGW (Was: Re: PROPOSAL: Variation on an Alternate policy forobsoleting targets)

On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 15:37, Stephan T. Lavavej wrote:
> I'm talking about MinGW, which - as far as I can tell - receives fairly
> little attention from the gcc developers and the community in general,

Well, I don't know about that.  The gcj maintainers and other
contributors have put a lot of work into 3.3.  I think we were just one
patch short of building out of the box...

http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc33_mingw.htm

Considering the level of interest and activity these past few months,
I'd be really surprised if 3.4 didn't build/work out of the box.

AG

--
Anthony Green <green@redhat.com>
Red Hat, Inc.