GCC under OpenVMS/Alpha

Hello there.

I've been trying to get GCC for OpenVMS/Alpha and am having no luck.
Dave Anglin, the former maintainer for GCC for VAX/VMS recommended that
I drop a note to this address, so here it is.

I would very much like to get GCC 3.2.3 running under OpenVMS/Alpha V7.1-2
and later.

The VMS references that I found in the 3.2.3 distribution and all of the
references that I have found on the web, indicate that the VMS distrib.
comes in Backup save sets. I have not been able to find these save sets
anywhere.

My primary desire for this is so that I can build the other GNU utilities.
Unfortunately, we hav DEC C++ and *don't* have DEC C. As a result, most
GNU utilities won't build.

Thank you very much for your assistance,

David M. Patterson

David M. Patterson                     Voice:                   714-532-4492
Consulting Software Engineer           Fax:                     253-679-8673
Custom Software Development            email: dpatterson@dplhenterprises.com

         Politicians and diapers should both be changed regularly...
                     and for exactly the same reasons.