Re: gcc.dg/c90-intconst-1.c

On Sat, 17 May 2003, Eric Christopher wrote:

> I don't think that this test can pass without warnings on any newlib
> target. Perhaps we should XFAIL for this, or is there a way to turn off

You haven't explained what the problem is supposed to be.  This test is
meant to be portable to all targets on which long is no more than 64 bits.
(Though some hosts with insufficient memory or stack space might have
problems compiling this testcase or c99-intconst-1.c.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk