Re: Libffi problem on darwin (MacOSX)

Ronald Oussoren wrote:

On Saturday, May 17, 2003, at 07:52 Europe/Amsterdam, Andreas Tobler wrote:

Hm, Amsterdam? I live in Zürich.... :)

Hey great, people are using libffi on darwin-ppc.

And were very glad this is available on darwin-ppc, libffi is a very usefull library.

Fine, let me know if you need some more functionality. I implemented the closure stuff only for libjava. And I seem to be one of the only persons using that. But hopefully soon I get the libjava on darwin that far that everyone can use it.

I guess this is born on my camp. I'll have a look at, as soon as time allows here.
It is possible that I didn't finish the libffi regarding structures since I didn't need it for libjava work. So, you could be right.

I just noticed that this might well be stupidity on my part, I tried to write a minimal program that demonstrates the problem and that runs without problems. Our real code builds ffi_cifs and ffi_closures at runtime, and maybe that code is bogus.

Could be, but if I remember right, I didn't complete the structure passings. Maybe it works, but if not, then I certainly have to check again. Well, I'll do that anyway.

Sorry about the inconvenience,

no worry, you give me some kick to go over again :)

Thanks,

Andreas