Re: The great gnats->bugzilla switchover

 > As promised, now that 3.3 is out, it's time to move to Bugzilla.
 > [...]
 > What I need to do simultaneously:
 > [...]
 > What I need Chris or Gerald to do:
 > [...]

Can you please post what the rest of us need to do?  I.e. how to get
an account (or will they be transfered automatically?) and what to
read in order to learn how to use the new tool?

(I apologize, I haven't been following bugzilla stuff as closely as I
perhaps should have.)

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh
--