Re: An issue for the SC: horrible documentation quality of GCC

    No, the CSE algorithm as usually defined in the books would simplify
    for instance:
    (set (reg a) (plus b c))
    (use a)
    (set (reg a) (something else))
    (set (reg b) (plus b c))

    But our alrgorithm won't, but it would do different things CSE described
    in the books won't, so it is not CSE as rest of the world know it and
    naming it CSE is missleading.

Well I'm not sure what the "usual" cse algorithm would simplify this into
since the result of the addition is no longer around, but defining an
algorithm by what it would do in an obscure case seems odd to me.