Re: Backporting pch support to 3.2?

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

This has not been done, to my knowledge. As gcc-3_2-branch is dead,
you'll have more encouragement porting it to gcc-3_3-branch.

And I'm not quite sure that is feasible, although I'd sure like to see
it. Geoff Keating would be the person who might be able to provide you
with a more definite answer.

A less authoritative reaction: "Just thinking about it makes my head
hurt.  I think I'll go lie down now." :-)

But seriously, there was a lot of data structure tinkering involved,
and it would be a heinous job and find all the bits and get them
working.  Converting the client project to 3.3 would be easier;
even arguing with reluctant mgmt nonstop for three weeks would
*still* be easier!

Stan