Re: Dynamic Loading of classes in C++ without knowing their interface

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 19:30, Alessandro Molina wrote:
> I'm writing here to see what other C++ users think of it and to see if
> there is someone else interested in helping with this project which is far
> from being complete (I think that there are probably a few bugs that I've
> missed and there are a lot of thing to tune).

Very interesting. One possible use is accessing C++ APIs from scripting
languages. Right now C++-based projects like KDE need to write wrappers for
all classes, but this solution is not optimal and makes them 2nd class
languages.

bye...