Re: GNATS cleanup time for 3.2 regressions

> I've closed a few.

That's understatement, Joe! (Hey, I was away for only two hours or so!)

> I did notice one worrying thing: there's a case
> where the original test case causes an ICE for the trunk where your
> reduced test case doesn't.  Please be sure to re-test original test
> cases; don't be too confident that the reduced test case is always
> the only bug.

I'll try. Unfortunately, there's this problem that we usually can't check
preprocessed sources made with pre-3.4 against 3.4 compilers. But I can
check with 3.3, of course.

That is, if there will be some remaining when I will have the time to do
that.

W.

Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth at ices dot utexas dot edu
                               www: http://www.ices.utexas.edu/~bangerth/