Personal domain name for $8 a year

Title: Personal domain name for $8 a year
Assurance Hosting Newsletter v.I Issue 3 January 2003
 Hosting   Support   Resources   FAQ   Affiliates   Resellers

- DOMAINS -
and all the extras

$8.00 per year registrations or transfers

.com, .net, .org
(all prices in US dollars; international customers welcome)

  • one to ten year registration - same low price
  • host anywhere, no restrictions
  • online access to update domain contact info
  • online access to update NameServers
  • manage all domains with one logon/password
  • automatic renewals available
  • transfers include extra year added to end of registration
  • optional: NameServer Registration ($5 set up fee)
  • optional: Premium DNS ($4 / yr) - URL redirect, masking
  • 24hr technical support

Go Register           Go Transfer

  • Search Engine Submission Service
    As little as 2 cents per submission!

      30 Search Engine submissions per month:  $15 / year
    100 Search Engine submissions per month:  $25 / year
    We submit your website to our list of the most visited Search Engines.  We help to maximize your exposure and drive more traffic to your site.  For a list of the search engines that we regularly submit to, click here.

  • EMAIL
    As little as 10 cents per email box per month!
    10 email boxes on your domain for $12 / year
    At this price, why have a generic email address?  Define your identity with your customized email on your domain.  No website required.  Web-based management. Premium Features included at no extra cost:  unlimited aliases, redirection, auto responders, catch-all, processing rules, 10 MB storage.

To be removed from our mailing list,
click here or REPLY with "REMOVE" in the subject line.

©1996-2000Resource Connection, Inc
All rights reserved