Re: 68302 cross compiler.

Phil Prentice wrote:

> Hi
>         I have tried gcc-help at gnu dot org but did not get any reply, so I thought that
> I would try this address to see if anyone can help me
>
> I would like to get hold of or build a 68302 cross-compiler.  My preference
> would be to build a 68302 cross-compiler to run on Linux (Intel).  Does
> anyone know where I can get hold of the include files and libraries etc which
> would enable me to be able to do this?  Failing that does anyone know where I
> can get an already built cross-compiler?

There are RPMs for a number of cross toolsets on ftp.oarcorp.com in
/pub/gnucross.  Pick up the binutils, gcc, and gdb base and m68k RPMs
and just install them.  They will go into /opt/gnucross.  Both m68k-coff
and m68k-elf targets are there.  If you don't have a preference,
grab elf.

Hopefully, I will get time to make some new gcc/newlib RPMs shortly
after gcc 3.2.3 is out.  These are still based upon gcc 3.2.1

> Thanks for any help you can give me
>
>   Phil Prentice

joel at OARcorp dot com                 On-Line Applications Research