Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 03:40:50PM -0800, Janis Johnson wrote:
> There was a different fix to 3.3 and mainline for this, and I also
> updated the web page itself to give its permanent location as the GCC
> site.  At the time these changes were made, attempts to get to
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html just showed a blank page.
> There are often problems with the copy (not a real mirror) of GCC
> pages from http://www.gnu.org.
>
> Shall I revert these?

Please hold off just a bit.  Since, as you point out, the mirroring is
frequently broken, it may be best to just ask RMS to let us point
direct to gcc.gnu.org.  After several years of the current GCC arrangement
he may feel more comfortable with it.

Gaby, this is something that we'll have to settle before any 3.2.3
release, but I'll try to get it solved quickly.