Re: What's the current released version?

> One place on your web site claims
> (http://www.fsf.org/software/gcc/releases.html) that GCC 3.2.2 is the
> latest release, and the mirror sites I checked seem to agree with that.

Correct.

> However, Suse claims that they're shipping Suse 8.2 with verstion GCC
> 3.3. They use this web page
> (http://www.fsf.org/software/gcc/develop.html#future) to back-up their
> claim that 3.3 is released.

That page is out of date. 3.3 has not been released. They are shipping
an unreleased version of the software. Whether or not it is off the
release branch or an early version out of mainline is something that
someone from SuSE will need to answer.

-eric

--
o/~ got caught stealing fire from the sky o/~