GCC 3.3 release

There are presently 53 outstanding high-priority 3.3 regressions.

Some of these look pretty minor, and we could probably do a release
even with those problems; in particular, there are several reports of
missing or spurious warnings and/or documentation issues.

Nearly half of the bugs are optimization problems, however.  These are
especially serious in that many seem to involve bad behavior on legal
code.  Most of these are still present in 3.4 as well, so we need to
fix these.

Overall, I think the 3.3 release is starting to gel nicely.  If our
skilled middle-end/back-end people will each knock down a few of these
regressions, we'll be there quickly.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell                   mark at codesourcery dot com