Re: Please test bugzilla web interface

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 03:37 PM, Steven Bosscher wrote:

Op wo 26-02-2003, om 08:17 schreef Daniel Berlin:
The GCC bugzilla web interface is up and running at
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla.

That looks pretty! :-)

Few questions/remarks:
- Can you list new versions first in the versions list for
  the bug query page?
Done.

- Is an "enhancement" in Bugzilla the same as a "change-request"
  in GNATS?
Yes.

 If not, then maybe we could have "change-request"
  in Bugzilla as well?

- What's with priorities? Can't they just have names?
Because it only shows the order in which people have prioritized what they are going to work on. Having names makes those looking at it think it has some *significance*, and it doesn't.
Severity is what tells you how bad a bug it is.
- You should add a few "quips" :-)

I actually grabbed all the quips from mozilla.org at one point, and mass-imported them, but then quips got moved into the DB and they got lost.

Nice job, thanks!

Greetz
Steven