Re: GCC 3.3 release criteria

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 06:54:52PM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:

[ ... snip ... ]

I'd like to have NetBSD added to the secondary platform list.  Within the
last year, NetBSD has become much more visible in GCC development activity
(though I admit that I haven't had a lot of time for GCC in the last couple
of months).  Attempts to build the NetBSD source tree (kernel and userland)
have also turned up regressions in GCC.

In particular, I'd like for:

	alpha-unknown-netbsd1.6
	arm-unknown-netbsdelf1.6
	i386-unknown-netbsdelf1.6
	mipseb-unknown-netbsd1.6
	sparc-unknown-netbsd1.6
	sparc64-unknown-netbsd1.6

to be considered.  In addition to myself, I can probably scare up (through
bribery or other forms of friendly coercion :-) a couple of other volunteers
to help out with this (Hi Krister, Matt, and Richard E :-)

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>