Chances of gcc 3.2.3 release?

I notice that gcc-3_2-branch is still active.  I'm curious about the
possibility that there will be another release from this branch.  My
interest is that I run a gdb test bed and I test gdb with many versions
and branches of gcc.

If the answer is "yes" or "maybe" then that is okay with me and I will
keep testing gcc-3_2-branch and report back if breaks anything, versus
gcc 3.2.2, in my gdb testing.  If the answer is "definitely not" then I
can drop some testing.  So I'm just trying to get visibility here, not
force any decision.

Michael C