Re: Let's backport speedups from 3.4 to 3.3

On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 01:57 PM, Karel Gardas wrote:
So I'm starting bootstrap...
It will fail an enable checking bootstrap due to the two prefetches. Those have to be commented out first, before it will pass.
Also, bear in mind, this isn't on mainline yet. I think it will be easiest to wait until it hits mainline before we backport to 3.3.
Though, I am interested in regtesting results before it is checked in, so if you have the spare cycles... Love to have the help.