Re: GCC 3.3 compile speed regression - AN ANSWER

In article <03021008313501.00774@localhost.localdomain> you write:
>Possibly a very good point.  Which brings to mind the question...
>Who is complaining?
>If we can define the group for which this is a concern, then perhaps
>we can define a way to satisfy that group.

The OpenBSD project, as a whole, definitely is complaining.
I'm more or less the spokeperson for that group on this mailing-list, but I
can assure you that a large number of OpenBSD developers are not very
fond of recent gcc releases....