Re: What CPU ports should have working Ada?

This is a hard question to answer, since it depends on what you mean by
working. For us, working means passing our entire test suite, and in those
terms, none of the Debian ports are close to doing this yet. We are finally
getting to the point where for some selected targets, we are getting
clean runs, but there is still quite a way to go.