POC for GCC ARM back end?

	Hi.

	We're using GCC (2.95.3, I believe) to compile C++ for the ARM processor.  We're finding that the quality of the code optimization for this processor is fairly low, and would like to talk to someone who is familiar with the history of the ARM back end for GCC, primarily with an eye to seeing whether optimizer improvements have been made since our release and/or are likely to be made in the near future.

	Would it be possible for you to give us the name of someone who can answer these kinds of questions for us (and generally put us in the picture on GCC's ARM support)?  I'm not sure how GCC's contributing support network operates, or what the protocol is for these kinds of requests.

	Also, apologies if this request should have been directed elsewhere.

	Thanks in advance for any assistance!

	Randall Smith

Randall Smith				voice: (858) 651-1565
Staff Software Engineer		fax  : (858) 845-1204
QUALCOMM Corporation			email: rsmith@qualcomm.com
5775 Morehouse Drive, Room L-232D
San Diego, CA  92121-1714