http://www.interhoney.com

Dear Sirs/Madam

Re  http://www.interhoney.com

The above named site goes live on 1st February 2003, we are looking for
web sites to help us promote ours.

We believe after reviewing your site http://gcc.gnu.org/readings.html
you may benefit from this request

If you put our logo in a prominent position (with hyperlink ) on your
web site, every time an order is completed and paid for from your
referral, we will pay you a commission of 0.15 euros, although the
commission itself does not seem much if we recive  100  orders from
your referrals a total of 15.38 euros will be sent to you. The more
hits your web site takes the more chances of a referral and commission.
Payments will be made only when the total commission due is 15.38 euros
or more however there is no time scale.

To activate this all you need to do is copy our logo and add  a
hyperlink to http://www.interhoney.com.

your postal address

Or call me on 07766 768389

Our systems will cross-reference the referral and log each order to
your account.

We at Interhoney are proud of the work and effort gone into producing a
good clean site and an honest and fast service I hope you will support
us. We will of course support you with a reciprocal link.

Kind Regards

Richard Halsall